Criteria for Enrollment
Legacy Academy admits students primarily on the following criteria:
- Attendance record from previous schools will be evaluated during the enrollment process.
- No prior discipline or behavior issues from previous schools.
- Incoming kindergartners must be 5 by September 1st of the upcoming school year.
- If students are not Lake County residents, let us know before beginning the enrollment process so we can meet county requirements for the county of residence.
**Legacy Academy K-12 gives special consideration for current Legacy Academy students as well as siblings of students currently enrolled.
Dates to Remember
Early Admissions Dates:
January 17 – Early Admission begins for current students.
January 27 – Early Admission opens to the public.
Rolling Admissions Dates:
January 30 – until classes are full.
1. Campus Tour and Meet the Teacher
2. Complete the Application
3. Student Admission Evaluation
- This is accomplished during a student/teacher meeting and/or 1-2 trial days.
4. Notification of Acceptance
- An email will be sent with notification of acceptance.
- Once received you will have 10 business days to pay your annual tuition deposit.
- This annual tuition deposit secures each student’s registration for the following academic year.
**Do not withdraw your student from their current school as they are not considered enrolled at Legacy Academy until the last step is completed.
Nondiscriminatory Policy – Legacy Academy admit students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students of the organization. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of educational policies and scholarship programs. The IRS requires all private schools exempt from the federal income tax to file an annual notice of nondiscriminatory policy as to students.